2021-22 BCA Tuition Schedule
** 2021-2022 Tuition and Fees remain the same as last year and are as follows:
K through 5th grade:$3,500.00 Per Year or Installments of $350.00 Monthly for 10 months (Aug – May).
6th through 12th grade:$3,500.00 Per Year or Installments of $350.00 Monthly for 10 months (Aug – May).
Terms of Payment
All payments are due by the 10th of each month, unless prior arrangements are made.
Families may elect to pay installments monthly for 10 months, beginning the first month of school.
- Students may not attend classes until initial tuition is paid.
- Any families with delinquent accounts may be subject to suspension, and absences will be counted as unexcused, until payment is made.
- New students will be charged and shall pay at the time of enrollment for the entire month in which they are enrolled and monthly thereafter.
- A $30 charge will be assessed for NSF payments (returned checks).
Past Due Tuition
- Transferring Students – BCA does not release transcripts for transfer until all fees are paid in full.
- Continuing Students – Report cards will not be given to student(s) with delinquent accounts. All past due fees must be paid in full by the end of the school year to eliminate the possibility of future enrollment being terminated.
- Graduating Students – Seniors will not receive a diploma nor will transcripts be released to colleges until all fees are paid in full.
2021-22 Fee Schedule
- Application Fee: $75 per student.
- Book Fee: $250 per student
- Resource/ Curriculum Fee: $250 per student.
- Transportation Fee: $50 per month for students riding the bus.