2022-2023 BCA Tuition Schedule
Member of the North Carolina Christian School Association http://www.nccsa.org Member of the American Association of Christian Schools http://www.aacs.org
K through 5th grade: $4,000.00 Per Year or Installments of $400.00 Monthly for 10 months (Aug – May).
6th through 12th grade: $4,000.00 Per Year or Installments of $400.00 Monthly for 10 months (Aug – May).
Terms of Payment
- Families may elect to pay monthly for 10 months, beginning before the first month of school.
- Students may not attend classes until the initial tuition is paid. All subsequent monthly payments are due by the 10th of each month.
- If an account becomes 30 days past due, the student will not be allowed to return to school until the account has been made current or arrangements have been made/approved through the school administration. Consistent failure to meet the financial obligations of the chosen payment plan may result in dismissal of the student.
- New students entering during the school year shall pay at the time of enrollment for the entire month in which they are enrolled and monthly thereafter.
- A $30 charge will be assessed for NSF payments (returned checks).
Past Due Tuition
- Transferring Students– BCA does not release transcripts for transfer until all fees are paid in full.
- Continuing Students – Report cards will not be given to student(s) with delinquent accounts. All past due fees must be paid in full by the end of the school year to eliminate the possibility of future enrollment being terminated.
- Graduating Students– Seniors will not receive a diploma nor will transcripts be released to colleges until all fees are paid in full.
- Application Fee: $100 per student.
A $100 non refundable deposit is due upon receipt of a student application.
Applications received without deposit will not be considered until the deposit is received.
- Book and Resource Fee: $250 per student.
- Curriculum Fee: $250 per student.
* Due to the nature of education, much of the planning required to run an effective school must be done on an annual basis. Significant financial commitments are made annually: teachers are hired, capital assets are purchased, programs are developed, and a host of other plans are created to function for the entire year. As such, by enrolling your child(ren) at BCA you are committing to partner with the school for the entire year.